Beautiful Beneteau First 45
Slender silhouette, sharp temperament, – First 45 is an extraordinary performance cruiser – designed for the appeal and sailing pleasure, it completely renews the way people approach cruising and racing. A stylish yacht with an ageless hull design, this fast 14-metre cruiser is a perfect blend of elegance, power and safety. Boat promises great sensations and comfort for the crew of 6 + the skipper.
No professional experience or training required. A qualified, passionate team of skippers from Sailing Forever will be leading and instructing the crew, to ensure highest levels of safety and pleasure of sailing for the whole week.
You can reserve a whole boat for crew of 6, or a place in a cabin, – in this case we will find You a team that fit your sailing experience, mood, and even age, will form a perfect match for you! Guided by a professional skipper, you will develop knowledge about tactics, speed and wind, experience the race excitement and adrenaline from reaching the finish line before your mates or business rivals )
Events & speakers
Speakers with industry knowledge will set the tone of the events and make it memorable to the audience. Will engage and entertain the attendees, provide fresh insight on business related topics.
Diverse opinions, meaningful debates from different angles, case studies and an overall progression of ideas will inspire the community and ensure a genuinely positive impact on all participants and organisations.
Partner and Commercial Director of Heneken
Council of Slovak Exporters
Investment Manager & PD in Wealth Effect Management
Participants, sponsors & media partners
Participation fee includes
– Cruiser – performance sailboats Benetteau First 45 (all new sails, rigging & teak 2021) pilot book and nav.charts, 13% HR TAX
– Professional skipper for each boat
– Spinakker (new from 2021, 155m2)
– Race committee boat, (e.g. Oceanis 45 or 48, transit log, fuel and skipper included)
– 1 x motor boat 6m, fuel included, 100HP, buoys, navigation marks, flags, ropes, loudspeakers etc
– Official judge, Regatta registration to CRO Sailing federation and Harbour master office
– Regatta organization course design & logistics, – Kaštela – Frapa – Skradin – Kremik – Maslinica – Milna -Kaštela
– Branding – company / team flags on each boat
– Marina berth for all boats in each above destination
– Technical support for the whole event, (food & sleeping included)
– Gala dinner as Regatta opening ceremony in nice restaurant with sea view
– Gala dinner as Regatta closure ceremony in nice restaurant with sea view
– Daily results & final Prize ceremony, participation awards
– Professional foto & video, drone shooting, daily photo sharing
– Transit log (cleaning the boat, gas, underwater inspection, crew list, bedlinen, 2 pc. towels/person.)
– Tourist tax
– 30% discount on new Helly Hansen collection ( please ask for details )
– Transfer Split airport – marina Kaštela – 40 EUR / boat
– Alternative weekly parking near Marina 25 EUR / car
– WiFi (Wi-Fi 4G LTE unlimited) – 15 EUR / boat
– Dinghy & Outboard motor – 70 EUR / boat
– T-shirts Helly Hansen with regatta logos. – 210 / boat
– On – board refreshments and basic meals for whole week – ( e.g. food & drink lunch set ) – 250 / boat
– Transfer marina Kaštela – Split airport – 40 EUR / boat
– Other services, – anything we can help you with in Croatia ( Assistance with visas, excursions, local hotels, PCR tests, etc) – on the request.
Race & Events shedule
Saturday – 19.06. Kaštela
Team registration & accommodation in the afternoon, Skipper meetings, team trainings. Gala dinner and Opening ceremony starting at 19.30.
Sunday – 20.06. Racing day 1
Kaštela – Frapa, daily prize ceremony. free program
Monday – 21.06. Racing day 2
Frapa – Skradin, daily prize ceremony. free program
Tuesday – 22.06. Racing day 3
Skradin – Kremik, daily prize ceremony, Open-air business event.
Wednesday – 23.06. Racing day 4
Kremik – Maslinica, daily prize ceremony. free program
Thursday – 24.06. Racing day 5
Maslinica – Milna, daily prize ceremony. free program
Friday – 25.06.
Return to Kaštela, Gala dinner, Closing & final prize ceremony, free program
Saturday – 26.06.
Check out, free program, beach activities, optional excursions, tours to Split, Trogir
*Schedule is subject to minor change, announcements will be made across official channels should there be any updates. Dinners, ceremonies and open air sessions will be organised in a safe, professional manner taking into account all regulations, maintaining proper protocols to guarantee the safety of our guests.
– Event location: Marina Kastela ( Split, HR )
– Event timeframe: 19.06. 2021 – 26.06.2021
– 4000 EUR / boat – Refundable damage deposit payable by cash or card
– Every part of the event accompanied by COVID-19 protective measures
– Available PCR test premises near Marina and in the Airport
– Cancellation policy:
- 90 and more days before the starting: No charge
- 90 – 21 days before the starting: 1.000 EUR
- Less than 21 days before the start: 100% of the total amount
Join us for the adventure
|1st||ZEPHYR||Lea Princova||Slovak Sparrows||(1.0)||1.0||1.0||1.0||4.0||3.0|
|2nd||BYBLIS||Erik Hruby||Heneken s.r.o||(5.0)||2.0||2.0||2.0||11.0||6.0|
|3rd||YASMIN||Lubomir Tazandlak||Mr.Peter Illes||(4.0)||3.0||3.0||4.0||14.0||10.0|
|5th||Venus||Jozef Graus||Heneken Melts||2.0||5.0||(6.0)||5.0||18.0||12.0|
|6th||Xena||Peter Tomasch||Mr.Fadi Fardous||3.0||(6.0)||5.0||6.0||20.0||14.0|
|7th||ARIADNE||Peter Polakovic||Automobil Import||(8.0 DNF)||8.0 DNF||7.0||7.0||30.0||22.0|